Michigan County Recycling
In our home state of Michigan, Dart has built a comprehensive infrastructure for recycling foam products.
- Dart has established more than 40 polystyrene drop-off locations in over 30 counties.
- Dart transports the material from each drop-off location to its Michigan recycling center for reprocessing.
- Dart works with hundreds of public schools, 5 state universities, and the State of Michigan to recycle all types of foam polystyrene products.
- Renew America, a national coalition of environmental groups, has named Dart's Michigan County Recycling Program to its Index of Success annually since 1991.
- The Michigan Legislature praised Dart for its foam recycling efforts in a joint resolution passed in 1991.
To view county foam recycling drop-off location information click on the star for the desired area.